Hotel nh collection mexico city airport t2. ... 2019-12-07

NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2

Hotel nh collection mexico city airport t2

We hope to have the joy of having your presence again. We returned to the room extremely tired and rather than go down to the restaurant to eat we opted for room service. It is beautiful and large. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a business center, a computer station, and free newspapers. Ryuji, We appreciate the confidence placed in staying at our hotel, we are glad to know that the facilities and service have lived up to your expectations and that we have happily fulfilled your satisfaction. The service was decent and decor was friendly.

Next

You can leave every aspect of event planning in the hands of our Event Manager and staff, who will be delighted to help with everything from table decoration to audio visual setup. We hope to have the joy of having your presence again. This 287-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center, free in-room WiFi, and a free airport shuttle. Keep up with the great job! Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Guests can relax in a swimming pool or enjoy fitness classes and a gym area. Certain requests may come with additional charges. Whether you are in Mexico City for business or pleasure, you will enjoy sunbathing on the terrace, or hitting the gym.

Next

NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2 $80 ($̶1̶0̶7̶)

They do care for you. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. We thank you once again for having sent us your feedback, which have been carefully discussed with front desk and Food and Beverage Manager in order to avoid this kind of discrepancies in the future with our guest We apologize once again for the inconveniences occurred and we remain at your entire disposal Yours Sincerely Review comment Sharon Garduño responded on Aug 7, 2019 Estimado huésped, Muchas gracias por la grata valoración que se ha tomado el tiempo de otorgarnos, para nosotros será un gusto tenerle nuevamente y poder recibirle con la más cálida bienvenida. Don't even try to check in on line as according to the hotel it does not work. A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in. Dear Kmon87, We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to write a review about our installations and services, we're very proud of our co-workers here, since we always aim to go beyond, overall when we can help or assist our guests in this kind of delicate situations.

Next

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, Mexico City: 2019 Room Prices & Reviews

The largest indoor space hosts up to 400 people, and we also provide outdoor areas where your guests can mingle and relax. They provide a complimentary bottle of water. They were apologetic and would complete the order asap but at that point I just shared what they brought and went to sleep. Sincerely, Review comment Sharon Garduño responded on Sep 8, 2019 Estimado huésped, Muchas gracias por la grata valoración que se ha tomado el tiempo de otorgarnos, para nosotros será un gusto tenerle nuevamente y poder recibirle con la más cálida bienvenida. Steam baths and various massages are available on-site. For a fee, parking is available.

Next

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 in Mexico City

Sinceramente, Luz Carranza Guest Relations Read more. Also the beds only had two pillows on a double bed. Sincerely, Luz Carranza Guest Relations Read more Stayed at this hotel for a week. Also only one cup for coffee and one chocolate for a room with two double beds and two pillows on each double bed. I would have asked to change the rooms but we were only there eight hours so it seemed pointless. Breakfast will leave you energized for the whole day, with a wide variety of hot and cold dishes, accompanied by fresh juices and freshly brewed coffee and tea.

Next

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 in Mexico City

The restaurant offers lunch and dinner à la carte options at certain times of the year, and you will find specialty tequila cocktails, snacks and other refreshments all year round at the lobby bar. Thank you very much for sharing your comments, we are pleased to know that our location has been convenient to your itinerary. We would like to deeply thank you for taking your time to share your experience, as this helps us detect areas of opportunity. Savytraveler12345612, We wish you to be excellent in your destination, receive a cordial greeting. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience regarding your stay in this house, it makes us very happy to know that we have reached your expectations. Viajerapaola , We hope you are having an amazing day, having a cordial greeting. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels.

Next

**** HOTEL NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2, MEXICO CITY ****

However, as I was not a business traveler, I found the hotel to be rather impersonal. The luxurious rooms feature terrace view. Easy access to the airport. On the ground floor, Suites offer even more room to spread out and relax. Best Regards, Vanessa Jiménez, Guest Relations Due to flights and personal issues, I spent 2 nights at this hotel.

Next

We will love to have you back with us. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Also, Foro Sol is within 3 miles 5 km and Ayuntamiento City Hall is within 6 miles 10 km. The only negative I see is that the tv signal is terrible, so every channel is blurry. Made me feel like they did me a favor because they gave me a room before the regular check in time of 3pm.

Next

Rooms of the NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2

Obviously a great location if you're flying. Esperamos nos dé la oportunidad de ser sus anfitriones nuevamente en esta su casa y que no se por la misma circunstancia. Self parking, a garden, and a computer station are also offered. I was impressed for an airport restaurant. Must be of the form: ta.

Next